This 9″ X 18″ Universal Wrap contains therapeutic, non-organic mineral beads that collects and holds moisture from humidity in the air. The wrap is designed with soft and luxurious fleece material on the side nearest the skin and an insulated fabric with vapor barrier on the outside to direct the moisture and heat toward the body. It is specially designed to allow freedom of movement during treatment.
When heated, soothes discomfort from stiff neck, backache, arthritis, sprains and bruises. When chilled, soothes discomfort from injury, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, bruises, swelling and tension headaches. This Wrap is intended for use in physical therapy centers and rehabilitation clinics, and for personal use.
Key Features and Application for Use:
This wrap is superior to others made with flax seed or rice because this wrap is made with non-organic beads which will never break down, decay, or develop an odor.
Beads and cotton layer from the inside combined to provide soothing moist heat.
Simply place the pack in the microwave to heat (no water needed). It generates moist heat itself by drawing moisture from the existing humidity in the air and retain it in the therapeutic beads. That leaves the beads and cotton to work in concert to provide soothing moist heat to cure and give you comfort.
- This professional quality wrap uses therapeutic, non-organic mineral beads that collect and hold moisture from humidity in the air.
- The mineral beads will never break down, decay, or develop an odor.
- Constructed of luxurious soft fleece on the side nearest the skin and an insulated multi-ply hook and loop compatible fabric with vapor barrier on the outside to conduct the moisture and heat toward the body.
- An elastic hook and loop strap of 3″ x 27″ is included with the wrap to comfortably hold it on the target body location. This helps secure the wrap to the afflicted area, wherever it may be.
- This Wrap is reusable.
Ideal for –
Temporary relief from arthritis and rheumatic pain, stiffness, headaches, carpal tunnel syndrome, migraines, chronic pain and sore muscles as the therapeutic, non-organic beads can provide effective heat therapy. Due to the inorganic nature of the beads, they can provide effective heat therapy without decomposition, decay nor develop an odor.
Cold Packs and Cold Therapy (Cryotherapy)
Apart from moist heat therapy, cold therapy can also be applied:
COLD THERAPY produces vasoconstriction; decreasing the blood circulation. Slowing the blood flow and other fluids into the injured tissue can reduce swelling, muscle spasm, pain and inflammation.
Cold therapy is commonly used to relieve acute pain (approximately the first 3-5 days of an acute injury).
Use Cold Pack To:
- Relieve pain due to sprains & injured muscle
- Relieve pain due to minor burns and bruises
- Reduce swelling and fever
- Relieve minor headaches
- Relieve minor joint and tendon pain
- Relieve pain due to bites and sting
For Cold Therapy:
- Place pack in freezer for at least 2 hours or more.
- Knead contents and apply to affected area. Wrap to personal comfort level.
- Monitor skin during application to avoid frostbite.
- Place pack in freezer bag and store in freezer for future cold therapy use.
Welcome to inquire our products: