Arm Slings, Shoulder Immobilizers
Arm or shoulder slings can be used for different types of conditions of the shoulder, arm, elbow or wrist in adults and pediatrics. These conditions can be caused from a strain, surgery, dislocation, fracture or injury.
With respect to our arm sling, the key difference from shoulder
immobilizers is that shoulder immobilizers have an extra strap that runs from the elbow around the back to the wrist, almost like a belt. This stabilizes the shoulder and prevents the arm from dropping away from the body when you lean or bend over. This also stops the arm from “jumping” as you walk or are bumped unexpectedly in public.
Advantage of using our Arm Slings, Shoulder Immobilizers
It makes the upper limb fracture, hand injury and other patients who need the forearm to suspend the upper limb, to maintain functional position, to prevent limb swelling, to avoid pain and discomfort, prevent forearm slippage and local skin ulcers and other complications. Sling can adjust its length, the part is well fixed, shoulder and elbow are padded and the clinical effect is satisfactory.
Following the principle of biology and human mechanics, local pressure is relieved and the forearm can be properly fixed.
In general, the forearm pocket is folded in half, then connect the nylon strap and the aluminum buckle, adjust the length according to the length of the upper arm to the injured upper arm to flex 90°, and the forearm can be used to lift the forearm.
- Open the package and bend the arm 90 degrees into the armrest of the arm strap.
- Pass the strap around the back of the neck.
- Adjust the position of the iron buckle and the length of the webbing to make yourself feel comfortable.
- Pay attention to the blood flow.
Showing all 13 results
NGL-7003 (Deluxe Universal Shoulder Immobilizer)
Deluxe Shoulder Immobilizer, NGL-7003
Features and Benefits：
- Adjustable wrist cuff and shoulder strap for proper control and custom fit.
- Adjustable humeral cuff also available for an unique style.
- Child or adult models are available.
- Strap enables additional shoulder immobilization.
- Can fit eight right or left
NGL-7005 (Adjustable Telescopic ROM Elbow Arm Brace)
Adjustable Telescopic ROM Elbow Arm Brace, NGL-7005
Disease：For non-operative application, collateral ligament strains and ruptures and ulnar nerve transposition as well. May use to cure cast removal at early stage to stabilize fractures, or for post-operative immobilization.
- Postoperative nursing care of elbow joint ligament instability
- Elbow joint after the passive operation
- Elbow joint after a solid car
NGL-7025 (Foam Sponge Arm Sling)
Foam Shoulder Sling, NGL-7025 (Foam Sponge Arm Sling)
- Prevent further injury
- Support weak or damaged muscles
- Keeps the arm and shoulder partially immobilized to prevent re-injury
- Ideal support to aid in the healing of injuries to the shoulder and arm
- Helps alleviate pain in the arm and shoulder