Polylastic Therapeutic Treatment Wrap
2.5 width ” X 18″ / 24″ / 36″ & X 48″ long
The 2.5 inch width Wraps with thickness of 2.5mm each feature a securing hook-and-Loop Velcro tab fastening anywhere on polyester pile side, this enables attaching anywhere along the wrap to attain flexibility in use. There are 4 product lengths available for wide applications and are fully adjustable.
Ideal for painless and effective gripping action! Look to our Polylastic Therapeutic Wraps as the hardworking, durable and economical alternative to tape or other conventional elastic wraps.
Unique Features –
- The Wraps are reusable, they provide firm compression to ensure good contact even in challenging positions.
- Unlike ordinary adhesive tape, they grip itself, not your skin. Velcro tab of each wrap fastens anywhere on polyester pile side of wrap that creates a strong bonding to provide maximum support. They can fit different areas and contours of the patient’s body for virtually flexible application.
- They will not slip and hold firmly in place comfortably and securely yet you can remove it safely. They are stronger than a heavy-duty bandage with Velcro strips on both ends.
- The whole length of Wraps is fully adjustable, hook attaches to any point on the polyester pile.
- The material can be hand or machine washed and is mildew resistant.
- Reliable and comfortable.
- The products provide a variety of compression, positioning and supporting purposes. Wrap and firmly hold most ice packs or dressings.
- Securely hold ice bags, cold packs, steam packs or hot & cold compresses in even the most difficult positions.
- Use Wraps to immobilize or support an injury comfortably.
- Ideal for holding muscle stimulator electrodes in place for TENS, EMS and other similar applications or dressings as well.
- A selectable choice of replacing neoprene wraps for wrist, elbow, ankle, knee and back supports.
- Apply it in making basic arm slings and elbow wraps on orthopedic applications.
Click to review more details about our hot & cold Packs and their applications>>
Welcome to fill up the form for inquiry!