Blue Vinyl Cold Pack, Standard Size – 11 inch X 14 inch, NGL-01-2-01
Our STANDARD SIZE vinyl cold pack provides up to 30 minutes of cold therapy to help treat strains, sprains, headaches, and other soft tissue injury. This cold pack is filled with non-toxic, biodegradable bentonite clay, even in the cold can be kept soft and flexible. Its vinyl surface can be easily wiped clean as need, making it ideal for clinical and also for home use.
- Enjoy soothing cold therapy.
- Pack is flexible and comfortable even when cold with up to 30 minutes of healing cold therapy.
- It is a special reusable design and is durable for numerous effective and economical treatments.
- Applying cold therapy to reduce swelling to effectively treat strains, sprains, headaches, or other soft tissue injury.
- Easy to use and is recommended most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
- Always use layers of dry terry toweling or a recommendation to use our terry cover between the pack and skin for better protection.
- Keep one in your freezer, for those everyday aches and pains, sports injuries and muscle pulls.
What Is Bentonite Clay?
This is basically composed of ash made from volcano. Bentonite clay stems back far in history as a traditional healing method for protecting the body from disease. It has been reported that several traditional cultures living in regions of the Andes, Central Africa and Australia and more have applied and consumed clay in numerous ways for centuries. Because the clay is readily available and required no modern processing, it has been a popular and cost-effective way of “detoxing” the body for long time.
Why Does Bentonite Benefit The Body?
Because it has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid.
While in its natural state, bentonite clay has negatively charged molecules. Most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens.
Bentonite Clay essentially “seeks” toxins in the body to bind with because naturally any substance that has a missing ion (which gives it its “charge”) looks for oppositely charged types of substances that will make it complete. Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth.
Instructions For Use:
- For Initial Chilling, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours or more.
- Do not chill below 0° F ( -17 °C).
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never let the pack dry after use – Always keep them in freezer.
- Remove cold pack from freezer and place a hand towel or terry cover between the skin and the pack.
- Apply to area being relieved.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Do not sit, lie, or sleep on the pack.
- Constantly monitor application to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not heat or microwave the pack as to use as a hot pack. Use only as a cold therapy.
- Wipe all moisture from the pack before returning to freezer.
- Lay the pack flat for storage in the freezer.
- Cold pack is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use.