Heavy Duty Urethane Cold Pack, Half-Size – 7 inch X 11 inch, NGL-01-3-014
The pack is made of heavy-duty durable urethane as exterior which can be chilled to a lower temperature of up to 0 degree F ( -17 degree C). This is filled with non-toxic biodegradable, filtered and formulated bentonite clay as interior. This HALF SIZE pack is a re-usable urethane cold pack offering an effective method of applying cold therapy to a localized area. Place the pack in a chilling unit or freezer, it remains pliable and soft even below freezing.
It is specially designed to provide safe and effective cold treatment for pain relief or therapy. It can provide up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief to help reduce swelling, inflammation and pain from joint and muscle injury. Gel remains pliable throughout use to target specific areas. This is strictly a special reusable design for numerous effective and economical treatments.
Chilled pack is recommended to be wrapped in towel or use our microfiber based terry cover before applying to treatment area.
How Does the Exterior Cover Benefit the Product?
This black urethane exterior cover is made of versatile thermoplastic polyurethane, it has properties between the characteristics of plastic and rubber and has several benefits over other elastomers. This is particularly suitable for cold therapy application, such as:
- Comfort and abrasion resistance
- UV and weather resistance
- Environmental friendly
- Excellent tensile strength
- High elongation at break
- Good load bearing capacity
- Durable against microbial attack
How Does Bentonite Filler Benefit The Body?
The pack is filled with formulated and purified biodegradable bentonite clay. It benefits the body because it has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid.
While in its natural state, bentonite clay has negatively charged molecules. Most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens. Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth. It essentially “seeks” toxins in the body to bind with because naturally any substance that has a missing ion (which gives it its “charge”) looks for oppositely charged types of substances that will make it complete.
Summery on its Application
- Filled with a non-toxic silica clay (bentonite clay) that remains pliable throughout use
- Effective method of applying cold therapy to localized areas
- Helps relieve pain associated with injury due to sprains and strains
- Place pack in a chilling unit or freezer
- Remain pliable and soft even below freezing
- Packs remain its therapeutic temperature level for up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief from acute pain, swelling and fever
- Chilled pack should be applied to treatment area by wrapping with a light towel or terry cover