Blue Vinyl Cold Pack Neck Size (Cervical) – 6 inch X 23 inch, NGL-01-2-012
Our NECK SIZE vinyl cold pack provides up to 30 minutes of cold therapy to help treat strains, sprains, headaches, and other soft tissue injury. This cold pack is filled with non-toxic, biodegradable bentonite filler, even in the cold can be kept soft and flexible. The vinyl surfaces can be easily wiped clean as required, making it ideal for clinical use.
- Enjoy soothing cold therapy.
- Keep one in your freezer, for those everyday aches and pains, sports injuries and muscle pulls.
- Flexible and comfortable even when cold with up to 30 minutes of healing cold therapy. This is reusable.
- For Initial Chilling, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours or more.
- Always use layers of dry terry toweling or a recommendation to use our terry cover between the pack and skin for better protection.
- Bentonite clay inside remains pliable throughout use to target specific areas. This cold pack is a special reusable design for numerous effective and economical treatments.
- Our cold Pack brings all the benefits of cold therapy to help relieve pain and is easy to use. It is recommended the most by Physical Therapists and Sports Trainers.
Bentonite clay inside remains pliable throughout use to target specific areas. This cold pack is a special reusable design for numerous effective and economical treatments.
What is Bentonite Clay?
It’s composed of ash made from volcano. Bentonite clay stems back far in history as a traditional healing method for protecting the body from disease. It has been reported that several traditional cultures living in regions of the Andes, Central Africa and Australia have applied and consumed clay in numerous ways for centuries. Because the clay is readily available and required no modern processing, it has been a popular and cost-effective way of “detoxing” the body for quite some time.
Why Does Bentonite Benefit The Body?
Because it has the ability to produce a charge that is electrical in nature when it comes in contact with liquid. When the clay touches any type of fluid (normally water), it takes on a different charge and is thought to bind to any present toxins within the fluid.
While in its natural state, bentonite clay has negatively charged molecules. Most toxins and heavy metals have positively charged molecules. This allows the two to bind together easily and stay united while the toxin removal process happens.
Bentonite Clay essentially “seeks” toxins in the body to bind with because naturally any substance that has a missing ion (which gives it its “charge”) looks for oppositely charged types of substances that will make it complete. Upon binding, the clay is then able to help remove toxins, chemicals, impurities and “heavy metals” from the gut, skin and mouth.
Instruction To Use:
- For Initial Chilling, remove from all packaging, place flat in Chilling Unit Freezer for two hours.
- Do not chill below 0° F.
- To keep moist, place in a plastic bag, seal, and then place in freezer. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never let the pack dry after use – Always keep them in freezer.
- Remove cold pack from freezer and place a hand towel or terry cover between the skin and the pack. Apply to area being relieved.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- Do not sit, lie, or sleep on the pack.
- Constantly monitor application to avoid skin irritation.
- Do not heat or microwave the pack as to use as a hot pack. Use only as a cold therapy.
- Wipe all moisture from the pack before returning to freezer.
- Lay the pack flat for storage in the freezer.
- Cold pack is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
- Store in freezer when not in use.