Heavy Duty Black Urethane Cold Pack, Standard Size, Partitioned – 11 inch X 14 inch, NGL-01-3-011-P
Black Urethane Cold Pack, Standard, Center Partitioned
Adding of center sealed line on black urethane cold packs can enhance durability, better handling and more versatile on its application.
Incorporating with particularly soft and durable urethane material as the exterior, this enables a value adding for a heavy duty cold pack.
We manufacture top quality plain and center partitioned heavy duty urethane cold packs.
Our STANDARD SIZE re-usable black urethane cold pack offers an effective method of applying cold therapy to a localized area. Placing pack in a chilling unit or freezer, it remains pliable and soft even below freezing. It is specially designed to provide safe and effective cold treatment for pain relief or therapy.
The pack can provide up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief to help reduce swelling, inflammation and pain from joint and muscle injury. Also, the Bentonite clay inside remains pliable throughout use to target specific areas. This cold pack is a special reusable design for numerous effective and economical treatments.
What is Bentonite Clay?
It’s composed of ash made from volcano. Bentonite clay stems back far in history as a traditional healing method for protecting the body from disease. It has been reported that several traditional cultures living in regions of the Andes, Central Africa and Australia have applied and consumed clay in numerous ways for centuries. Because the clay is readily available and required no modern processing, it has been a popular and cost-effective way of “detoxing” the body for quite some time. See the ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tab for more details.
Chilled pack is recommended to be wrapped in towel or our microfiber based terry cover before applying to treatment area.
- For initial chilling, remove from all packaging materials, then place flat in a chilling unit or freezer for about two hours or more.
- Cold pack is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C).
- Knead contents and apply to affected/treatment area.
- Do not chill below 0° F as that may damage the packs.
- Monitor skin during application to avoid frostbite. Place a terry cover between the skin for protection and comfort.
- Treatment time should not exceed 30 minutes.
- The pack is reusable.
- Place pack in a resealable bag and put it in freezer for future cold therapy use. This will preserve them and prevent them from drying out or getting hard.
- Never let the pack dry after use as that will affect their durability – Always keep them in freezer.
- Helps relieve pain associated with injury due to sprains and strains