Terry Cover, Standard Size , All Terry, 28 inch X 20 inch, NGL-02-1-011
When using hot packs after part of rehabilitation or a fitness session or others, it’s important to protect the client from the very hot heat packs, if using it incorrectly may lead to burns. Physical therapists would do is to completely wrap around pack in several layers of towel we call it terry cover. The hot pack is then applied directly on the exposed area that needs treatment.
Our Standard, all terry hot pack cover is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric, it is sewn with strengthened stitching for enhanced durability. Microfiber characterizes in good water absorption and with very soft hand feel to increase comfort when use. The whole series of our “ALL TERRY” covers are constructed with multi-layer insulated and durable material. This enhances an extra comfort and protection to the treatment area.
- It is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric with super stitching workmanship for enhanced durability.
- It helps prevent burning from a moist heat pack which allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin
- Inside it has multi layers of microfiber terry that should provide adequate protection. Having these add greater comfort and sanitation.
- The advantage over heavy towel is that towel simply absorbs the heat, our terry cover allows for heat to transfer when using moist heat packs
- Hook and loop Velcro fasteners keep moist heat packs in place. The fasteners prevent any unwrapping or slipping during treatment.
- User friendly – easy to use and to remove from the packs.
- Particularly, this velour based soft microfiber terry cover has better water absorption, softer and more comfortable hand feel than cotton type terry covers. These features increase patient comfort.
- Unlike cotton type terry cover which is a kind of natural fiber, it does not retain smell even after numerous uses.
- Machine washable, reusable and durable
- This “ALL TERRY” lined type and also “FOAM” type covers ( See our separate web page for foam type) can stand up to heavy-duty institutional use.
Common Sizes – “All terry” or “Foam Type ” Terry Covers:
Standard – 20″ x 28″
Neck Contour (Cervical) – 9″ x 25″
Oversize – 24″ x 32″
Half Size – 16.5″ x 16.5″
Full series of terry covers are available that are tailored fit with moist heat packs. Our microfiber structured terry covers offer even greater comfort and sanitation.
Welcome to fill up the form for inquiry!