2-SECTION WOODEN PREGNANT MASSAGE TABLE, NGL-GM-205A-123
Our Pregnant Massage Table includes an innovative breast and stomach recess feature, making it an ideal table for pregnancy massages. It offers a strong, stable and sturdy design that will allow to perform any type of massage therapy with confidence and safety.
It is precision-crafted with hardwood and added features of high-density luxury padding to ensure a more comfortable Massage experience. This is ergonomically designed to fit various body types and heights, and offer plush foam padding to ensure the comfort of your clients.
Choose from a variety of options, styles, colors, accessories to suit your needs.
Polyvinyl Chloride Leather (PVC) as Exterior Cover
- Our PVC leather (polyvinyl chloride) is an original type of imitation leather that is produced by substituting the hydrogen group with a chloride group in the vinyl groups. The result of this replacement is then blended with some other chemicals to create a durable plastic material that is easy to maintain.
- With regard to durability, PVC’s multi-layer structure and lack of pores compared with PU leather makes the material more durable than PU leather. This is why PVC leather is mostly used in upholstery. Utilizing PVC leather could result in additional product lifetime as well.
- Also, PVC has no hair-follicles (pores) which make it virtually waterproof and high temperature resistance. PVC leather is a different form of plastic, which cannot be degraded easily.
Beech Wood as Material
It is very suitable as portable massage table material; it is very hard, tough and strong, with a close straight grain. Beech polishes well and withstands shocks and wear.
- An Elegant Look – Beech wood look lovely for many years, providing a natural, organic style for indoor or outdoor space
- Clean Wood Presentation – Unlike some other kinds of wood, beech is a mild, odorless wood with a solid density. The density of the beech wood also appeals to customers. Beech is a relatively non-porous wood with a very strong surface, and that means that beech wood furniture will often hold up as well as other top building materials.
- Durability – Beech wood is kind of “hard-wearing” wood which can take a lot of pressure over time. Its hard surface will resist gouging and chipping better than some other woods.
- Shock Absorbent – It stands up to challenges such as bearing weight or receiving a high-impact force. This is seen as durable, handy options.
Adding with a pair of Arm Rest for the table extension can further enhance your client’s comfort, providing an improved luxury spa experience. Our Arm Rests are suitable for your medical or massage services. These are designed for comfort and functionality, that support your clients need to receive proper treatment.
A traditional method for arm support – our reinforced Arm Sling is easy to use, lightweight, and economical. As differentiate with others, ours is reinforced so your client feels safe and secure. Featuring our silky smooth easy-to-clean upholstery and premium soft foam filling this arm sling provides superior comfort for your clients.
- Dimension: L186 X W70 X H62～86cm
- Heavy Loading: 250 kgs
- Packaging: 1 pc/carton
- Carton Dimension: 95X19X74cm
- Net weight: 15 kgs
- Gross weight: 18 kgs
- Quantity Per Container: 216pcs/20GP and 516pcs/40HQ
- Legs system German beech wood
- Material : PVC leather,sponge of 4 cm thickness / high quality hardwood frame
- Upholstery Color: available to any colors