Terry Cover, Neck Contour (Cervical), All Terry – 25 inch X 9 inch, NGL-02-1-013
Our hot pack cover is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric, sewn with super stitching for enhanced durability. Microfiber fabric characterizes in good water absorption that features it a very soft hand feel to further increase patient comfort.
When using hot packs after part of rehabilitation or a fitness session or others, it’s important to protect the client from the very hot heat packs or moist heat packs, if using it incorrectly can lead to burns. What physical therapists do is to completely wrap around moist hot pack in several layers of towel we call it terry cover. The hot pack is then applied directly on the exposed area that needs treatment.
This “ALL -TERRY ” lined terry cover and also “FOAM ” lined covers are with sizes correspond to all moist heat packs in the line. These covers were designed to allow the therapeutic moist heat to penetrate the deep tissues of the body without burning the skin. Moist heat pack is kept in place with numerous engage-able hook and loop fasteners. The packs are easily removed from these Velcro enclosures to machine wash which can be re-used again.
Full Series of “All-TERRY” Terry Covers
Our terry covers are user friendly, can be used by therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers or even individuals for home or institution use.
The whole series of our “ALL TERRY” terry covers are constructed with multi-layer insulated and durable velour based microfiber as the interior of the product. This enables an extra comfort and protection to the treatment area.
It helps prevent burning from a moist heat pack which allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin.
- It is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric with super stitching workmanship for enhanced durability.
- It helps prevent burning from a moist heat pack which allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin
- Inside it has multi layers of microfiber terry that should provide adequate protection. Having these add greater comfort and sanitation.
- The advantage over heavy towel is that towel simply absorbs the heat, our terry cover allows for heat to transfer when using moist heat packs
- Hook and loop fasteners keep moist heat packs in place. The fasteners prevent any unwrapping or slipping during treatment.
- User friendly – easy to use and to remove from the packs.
- Particularly, this velour based soft microfiber terry cover has better water absorption, softer and more comfortable hand feel than cotton type terry covers. These features increase patient comfort.
- Unlike cotton type terry cover which is a kind of natural fiber, it does not retain smell even after numerous uses.
- Machine washable, reusable and durable
- This “ALL TERRY” lined type and also “FOAM” type covers ( See our separate web page for foam type) can stand up to heavy-duty institutional use.
Common Sizes, all terry cover :
Standard – 20″ x 28″
Neck Contour (Cervical) – 9″ x 25″
Oversize – 24″ x 32″
Half Size – 16.5″ x 16.5″
Full series of terry covers are available that are tailored fit with moist heat packs. Microfiber structured terry covers offer even greater comfort and sanitation.