Terry Cover, Oversize, Foam Type – 24 inch X 32 inch, NGL-02-1-016
When using hot packs after part of rehabilitation or a fitness session or others, it’s important to protect the client from the very hot heat packs, if using it incorrectly may lead to burns. Physical therapists would do is to completely wrap around pack in several towel layers or a thicker layer of towel we call them terry covers. Hot pack is then applied directly on the exposed area for treatment.
Our Oversized, foam type terry cover is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric, it is sewn with strengthened seaming to enhance its durability. Microfiber characterizes in good water absorption and with very soft hand feel to increase comfort when use.
The interior part of the terry cover is a closed cell polyethylene foam layer. It has high melting point and heat resistant properties enabling it to perform well in both high and low temperatures. Furthermore, the foam is extremely capable of resisting chemicals and oils, making it a very durable and comfortable terry cover.
This terry cover is ideal for light clinic or home use. It can be used by therapists, chiropractors, athletic trainers or even individuals.
The cover provides adequate insulation of heat and protection against excessive heat exposure on the treatment area. They allow the therapeutic moist heat to penetrate the deep tissues of the body without burning the skin. The inside foam layer primarily acts as a buffer between steam and skin to enable adequate protection.
- It is made of high quality velour based microfiber fabric with super stitching workmanship for enhanced durability.
- It helps prevent burning from a moist heat pack which allows therapeutic moist heat to penetrate without burning the skin
- Particularly, this velour based soft microfiber terry cover has better water absorption, softer and more comfortable hand feel than cotton type terry covers. These increase patient comfort.
- Inside it is a thick piece of closed cell polyethylene foam layer providing adequate protection with added comfort and sanitation.
- Hook and loop Velcro fasteners keep moist heat packs in place. The fasteners prevent any unwrapping or slipping during treatment.
- The advantage over heavy towel is that towel simply absorbs the heat, our terry cover allows for heat to transfer when using moist heat packs.
- User friendly – easy to use and to remove from the packs.
- Machine washable, reusable and durable.
- Unlike cotton type terry cover which is a kind of natural fiber, it does not retain smell even after numerous uses.
- This ” FOAM” lined terry covers and also “ALL TERRY” covers ( see our separate web page) can stand up to heavy-duty institutional use.
Common Sizes, all terry or foam type:
Standard – 20″ x 28″
Neck Contour (Cervical) – 9″ x 25″
Oversize – 24″ x 32″
Half Size – 16.5″ x 16.5″
Full series of terry covers are available that are tailored fit with moist heat packs. Microfiber structured terry covers offer even greater comfort and sanitation.
Welcome to fill up the form for inquiry!