Oedema Compression Glove Closed fingers, NGL-07-1-012
Our Oedema Gloves are a useful orthopaedic aid that provides gentle compression to help control Oedema. The glove is made of medical grade soft compression material sewn with outside seams for increased comfort. This can provide gentle, soft tissue compression to help reduce swelling to minimize hypertrophic scarring from burns and other traumatic injuries.
A light compression during a limited time is something that there are needs for edema treatment in hand rehabilitation. The glove is made of a new skin friendly material with good compression to optimize the function of the glove. It is made of a new skin friendly material with higher comfort and good compression to optimize the function of the glove.
- Closed Finger: A standard option and used where full coverage is paramount, delivering gentle therapeutic compression.
- The glove is elastic and porous materials with 80% polyamide and 20% spandex. The material has been improved to provide a higher comfort and compression. The soft, silky polyamide and spandex as the material, then sew with high density stitching on the outside, these enhance smoother oedema control, durability and comfort.
- The elastic seams have been upgraded with higher stretching for an optimal fit over muscle.
- The finger lengths have been optimized which enable patients feel more comfortable.
- The support over the Thenar muscle has also been optimized.
- It gives warmth and compression for soothing soft tissue oedema and arthritic joint pain.
- This can provide 15 to 30 mm Hg of soft, gentle, even compression to edematous tissue.
- Left or right for both men and women.
- It can be used both day time and night time. Its design structure enables an easy adjustment.
The material is kind of high strength polyamide. This synthetic fiber is stretchy, durable and very resistant to wear and chemical reagents. It features better moisture absorption properties than other synthetic materials, but is sensitive to sunlight.
This is blended with spandex, an elastane which is a synthetic elastomeric fiber consisting of a long chain polymer called polyurethane. It is elastic, and even when stretched to three times its initial length, the fabric will immediately return to its original form as soon as the tensile force is eliminated. Nylon blended with elastane ensures its high elasticity, the glove made with this material ensures that it provides a comfortable and snug fit around the hands.
An Option of Foam Type Comfort Pad
To further increase the functionality and comfort of the glove, a special comfort pad made of viscoelastic foam is added. This foam is latex free, allergic prove, has a higher volar pressure at the MCP-joints and/or transversal arch distal/proximal. This is undoubtedly a good companion to our gloves. There are two types of foam pads with density 40 kg per m3 AND 55KG per m3.
Indications: Edema treatment post-operative or after stroke.