Binders, Abdominal, Breast
Wearing an elastic abdominal binder (a medical version of a girdle available in most drugstores) may help prevent low blood pressure on standing in people with Parkinson’s disease (PD), according to a research published from an online edition of Movement Disorders Clinical Practice.
Many people with mid- and late-stage PD experience a sharp drop in blood pressure when standing up from a sitting position. This symptom is also common among people living with the atypical parkinsonism known as multiple system atrophy (MSA). The medical term for it is neurogenic orthostatic hypotension (nOH), and it can make a person feel dizzy, lose their balance and fall or even lose consciousness.
This is an important surgical body garment used in the early postoperative phase of surgeries like an abdominal plasty (tummy tuck) or an abdominal liposuction. Our abdominal or elastic binder is a wide compression belt/fabric that encircles your abdomen. Binders are made entirely from an exclusive stretch material, come in many sizes made from strengthened elastic. This is sewn with Velcro hook & loop closures at a point that enables an even and custom compression. This brings an easy adjustment with contact closure that well fit with your use. This is ideal for providing appropriate compression and support for strains and weakness of the abdominal area.
Our binders come in many sizes which is a tailored designed for support after surgery and in specific types of hernias. These may also be used for treatment of back strain acting as secondary dressing. Some styles also offer secondary lumbar support and have straps that hold surgical drainage tubes in place.
What’s Needed for an Abdominal Binder?
An abdominal binder may be used to speed-up the recovery process after abdominal surgery. Your clients’ doctor may recommend that you wear an abdominal binder after:
- A caesarean section
- Bariatric surgery
- An exploratory laparotomy
- A hysterectomy
- A tummy tuck
- Spinal surgery
A carefully-positioned abdominal binder may be used in people with spinal cord injury to help:
- Support the abdomen
- Maintain abdominal pressure
- Improve respiratory function
It can also be used to speed-up the recovery process after abdominal surgery. You may wear an abdominal binder after:
A caesarean section
An exploratory laparotomy
A tummy tuck
Benefits of using our Abdominal/Elastic Binders:
- Wearing it may decrease post-operative pain.
- May also decrease psychological distress following your procedure.
- May promote deep breathing.
- May decrease post-operative pain.
- May decrease psychological distress following your procedure and may also promote deep breathing.
- On the other hand, it reduce bruising, swelling, and the incidences of hematomas following invasive breast procedures.
- It is also designed for lesbians or stage show supply and also for sport bra, a strong elastic band chest binder.
- All our binders are easy to apply and are comfortable to wear.
After surgery, our Abdominal or Elastic Binders can:
- support your surgical incision
- relieve pain
- get you moving more
- reduce swelling
For many transgender men and gender nonconforming individuals, chest binding can also be an essential part of getting dressed. Whether for personal preferences, body dysphoria, or a sheer desire to fit men’s clothing better, binders are excellent for flattening the chest to create a more conventionally masculine silhouette. We are also expertise in producing this sort of elastic binders.
Showing all 5 results
Pull Lacing Adjustable Lumbar Support, NGL-8004
Features and Benefits:
- Two Aluminum back stays and two pieces of medial/lateral contoured PP plates reinforce back support
- Highly flexible and adjustable lacing wrap around tabs PP plate
- Comfortable Foam lining
- Hook and loop closure
- Breathable Material
Medical Pull Strap Fasten Back Belt Support Brace, NGL-8007
Pull-strap Fasten Back Brace Features and Benefits:
- Contoured design helps prevent binding or rolling, so you can go about your daily activities with ease
- Back panel with four anti-roll plastic stays for immobilization and support
- For sizing measure around the waist
- Breathable mesh material
- Hook & loop closure